Owning a quality home is everyone’s wish. The pride of owning a home comes with a great sacrifice. This sacrifice can turn out to be very stressing for most people. Hence, money lending institutions have come up with house financing loans that offer a more elaborate plan to purchase property. However, these plans end up being more expensive than anyone would wish for. The hustle of getting a mortgage causes more undue stress and at the end of it all, you end up paying more as the money lending institution has to make profit. Hence, a good number of people are opting to purchase their homes on cash basis.
1. Bargain for a better deal - a cash deal is more attractive to any house seller. Hence, you should take advantage of this and ask for terms such as cash allowances, home repairs, warranty and closing timeline. You also need a home inspection, you should therefore convince the seller to cater for all the expenses incurred.
2. Study your finances well to ensure buying a home with cash favours you - be careful not to spend all your money in purchasing a house only to later on get stuck in paying your bills.
3. Seek advice from a real estate broker or a lawyer experienced in closing cash deals - this will ensure you buy your home legally and you obtain all legal documents of the apartment. Signing an affidavit in front of a lawyer can prevent you from losing your property in case of hiccups on legal grounds.
4. Have details on the sale and post-sale costs of the home- this will ensure you are able to strike a deal that will help you make a profit in a future after sale of the home.
5. Be keen to purchase the home at its true market price- this can only be done by appraising your home through the “appraisal contingency” box on the purchase agreement.
It’s also great to know the benefits of buying a house with cash. They include:
1. As a cash buyer you are able to get a discount by closing the sale of the house instantly. Click on this link to get more details on this.
2. You lower closing costs by saving on extra costs such as paying a bank attorney to get mortgage, costs of paying for mortgage application title insurance and appraisal fee or sometimes multiple appraisals.
In conclusion, securing a great deal to buy your house with cash is inevitable. We hope you will use the tips listed above to ensure you efficiently purchase a house with cash with little or no strain.